What if a Collaboration Email Invitation is Lost?
When collaboration invitation is sent by email, a unique URL link is generated for the recipient of that invitation. This will only be usable by that recipient, and will be available in the invitation sent to them. However, we're aware that sometimes emails are overlooked or go missing. So we've made these URLs available through the collaboration tab, which can be copied and shared with the intended collaborator.
- Open a Project
- Choose ‘Invite Collaborators’ from the sidebar
- Click 'Edit' next to the email address you need a URL for
- A new pop-up will open indicating the current status of the collaboration invite (Active or Inactive) and the invitation link concerned with that account
4. Copy the URL provided in the pop up
5. Share the URL with the intended collaborator
Note: The URL will only work with the account associated with the email address.