Custom Project Languages
- Go to the build section of your project
- Click 'Settings' in the left sidebar
- Scroll to the language section
- Select a language from the dropdown or click 'Add new'
Select the most likely language of your participants from a pre-determined list. These include:
- Francais (French)
- Deutsch (German)
You are also given the option to customize the language of your survey. This can be achieved by clicking the ‘Add New’ button beneath the drop-down list of languages.
This button will open a separate menu, where you are given a list of all key phrases that are used in projects. Underneath these phrases are empty text boxes, in which you can enter translations for each.
Note: You can also name the language from which these translations are derived in the ‘Name Language’ box.
The key phrases for translation are:
- Next Page
- Finish Survey
- A Password is required to view this survey
- Sorry your answer was incorrect!
- Sorry you have taken too long to answer this page
- Please answer question
- Please rank all items in question
- Sorry this survey has now been closed
- Previous page
- You have selected more than the maximum number of answers
- The maximum allowed is
- View Results
- Vote Now
- Remove answer
- Finished sorting?
- Skip Question?
- See a summary of your results
- Points Scored
- Correct Answer
- Final Results
- A number you have entered is invalid
- Please check the highlighted question
- Manual Entry
- You have already completed this question
- SHIFT + ENTER for a new line
Simply click ‘Save’ to apply your new settings.
Prevent Duplicate Responses
This option limits the number of responses per computer to one, using cookies.
Cookies are packets of data sent to a browser by an internet server. Each time that user accesses the same server they are identified or tracked.
Preventing duplicate responses will stop the same users from completing your project more than once, therefore sustaining the integrity of your results.