Adding and Editing Logos
You may want to add some branding to a project, which can be done by inserting a logo. You can also attach a web address to a logo, sending respondents who click it to a website or your choice.
To Add a Logo
- Open a project
- Click the ‘Add Logo’ button beneath the page title
- Choose an image from the Library
Add a Link to the Logo
- Click your logo to open the logo editor
- Insert a URL into the available field
Note: Whenever a respondent clicks your logo, they will be redirected to the website you linked.
To remove this link, simply click the logo again and delete the URL from the box.
To Change a Logo
- Click your logo
- Click the ‘Change’ button in the logo editor
- Choose another image from the Library
To Remove a Logo
- Click the logo you currently have inserted
- Press ‘Remove’
Note: This will remove the logo from your project, but it will still be present in your Image Library.