Receive Email Notifications for Responses
You can enable ‘Email Notifications’ in the settings for your project, in order to receive an email every time there is a response to your project.
Note: To receive email notifications you also have to enable tracked responses when distributing by email.
Enabling Email Notifications
- Go to the Builder
- Open ‘Settings’ in the sidebar
- Enable ‘Email Notifications’
Important: This is an advanced feature, and so requires a paid subscription to our service.
Enabling Tracked Responses
- Go to the Send section of your project
- Choose to distribute via email
- Tick the ‘Enable Tracking’ box
This feature also allows respondents to edit their response even after it’s been submitted.
Note: If you wish to keep your respondents anonymous, then this feature should be disabled (unticked).