Exit and Thank You Pages
These are the last Pages that respondents will see before they exit your project. They’re simply a way to thank respondents for their time, and/or inform them of their disqualification.
A Thank You page will automatically be included in your project, but you are able to delete, replace, and edit this.
When creating an Exit Page, you will be asked to select one of three options:
- Standard (with advertising): Contains only a thank you message and your logo (if you inserted one).
- Design Custom Page: Allows you to insert any Presentational Items onto the Exit Page.
- Redirect to Web Address: Sends respondents who finish your project to a predetermined location.
- Show Scores: Shows respondents their quiz scores (only available for quizzes).
To Insert an Exit/ Thank You Page
- Open a Project
- Go to the ‘Manage Pages' tab in the sidebar
- Choose the type of Exit Page you wish to insert (Standard, Custom, or Web Address)
- Click the ‘Manage Pages’ button in the sidebar
- Click the Page you want to delete
- Select ‘Delete Page’
- Confirm your choice
Deleting a page will remove all its contents from your project, including any questions on it.
Note: Once you have deleted a page, it will be impossible to recover.
By using Page Logic, you can create qualification questions that determine whether a respondent will be required to complete your entire project. The disqualification pages are those that respondents are sent to, if respondents do not qualify. You could direct all respondents to a singular Thank You page, or send them to individual pages. See the links below for more information on how to achieve this: