Copying a Project
Copying a project will create an exact duplicate of it within your Dashboard. You may want to do this to track major changes in your project creation process, or to edit live projects that have accumulated recorded responses.
You could also couple this feature with Collaboration, this way your collaborators will only be making changes to a copy of your original project and not the original one.
To create a copy of your project:
- Make sure you have at least one existing project
- Go to the Project Dashboard
- Click ‘on the project you wish to copy
- Select ‘Copy’ from the drop-down menu
- A duplicate of your project will appear at the top of your project list
The only differences between your project copy and the original will be the name and launch date. The name will be prefixed by ‘Clone of’, followed by your original project title.
You may want to change the project title of your new duplicate.
Note: The launch date will be set to the date you copied the project, not the launch date of the original.