How to Preview and Test Projects
Previewing allows you to view your project in the same way as you respondents would. You’ll want to do this in order to copy-proof your project and to make sure all aspects of it are working as expected. We would recommend that you take full advantage of this feature, as you will have limited editing abilities once you’ve launched your project.
In the top bar above the project builder, you will see ‘Preview’.
This function gives you control over how you will preview and test your project. Once clicked, it will provide you with a drop-down list of five options:
- New Tab: This will open your project preview as a full page in a new tab. Close the tab to close the preview.
- Popout: Your project will appear as a pop up in the center of your screen.
- Slideout: Preview your project as a slideout bar, sliding from the left to the center.
- Phone: Check what your project will look like on mobile devices.
- Tablet: View how your project will look on tablets.
Testing your Project
Once you’ve chosen a preview option, you can fill out your project as a respondent would.
Note: Completing your project whilst in Preview Mode will not add responses to your results.
Simply click the ‘X’ in the top right of your preview to close it. If you used the ‘New Tab’ option, close it as you would any other tab.