Use Policy for Buying Responses
The below information is taken from our Terms and Conditions. Consult that document for more information on the terms for using the Site.
You shall not use the Shout or FreeOnlineSurveys (The Site) or the Services for any unlawful or inappropriate purpose including, but not limited to:
- Sending spam
- Using purchased, rented or harvested lists of email addresses
- Sending material that:
- is unlawful, abusive, profane, obscene, vulgar, defamatory, pornographic, threatening, invasive of publicity or privacy rights, or otherwise objectionable;
- violates or infringes upon the rights of others in any way;
- contains any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- encourages others to commit unlawful acts;
- tests, scans or tests our servers or systems;
- is used to break or circumvent any technology, hardware or software we have in place for security of authentication;
- breaches any other party’s intellectual property rights;
- contains publicity, advertising, or solicitation for goods or services that did not receive prior approval from Problem Free; and/or
- prevents other users from using and enjoying the Site.
Problem Free does not review all content and material posted on the Site or in surveys and emails through its mass email marketing services.
As such, Problem Free cannot accept responsibility or liability for any material posted by its users. Problem Free reserves the right to remove or alter any content or material posted or used as part of the Services for any reason, at our own discretion.