Customizing Theme Designs
This feature allows you to change the visual design of your project. You can access the Theme/ Appearance Menu through the sidebar of the project builder.
- Create a Project.
- Select ‘Theme’ in the sidebar.
- Use the Theme Types dropdown to switch between our different theme styles.
Customizing Theme Colors and Fonts
It's important to note that different themes may have different elements that can be customized. So, it's would be worth checking out all the theme templates we have to offer before making a final choice.
- Click ‘Theme’ in the sidebar.
- Select a Theme.
- Choose one of the color boxes and a color selection chart will appear.
- Manually use the color wheel to select a color or enter a HEX code.
- Click 'Theme' in the sidebar
- Select a Theme
- Click the font box
- Select a font from the list
Selecting Background Images
Click Background Image below your active theme to select from one of our background images or upload your own.
Can you Apply Different Themes to Separate Pages?
Unfortunately, we do not support the capability to do this. Any Theme you choose will be applied to all Pages.
Changing a Theme
To apply a different Theme, simply follow the same process as applying a theme. If you already have one set, it will simply change to the new selection.
If you’ve customized a Theme and wish to change, you will be asked if you want to disband your current customization. You will not be able to recover your previous settings without completing the original process.